Chicken wings in sweet soy sauce
Posted on June 18 2017
Ingredients (Serves 3-4)
- 12 Chicken wings
- 120ml ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis)
- 1 Large onion, finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 Green chilli, thinly sliced
- 150ml Swanson Chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- In a wok, stir-fry garlic and onions in the cooking oil for 3 minutes.
- Add green chilli and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chicken wings and cook for 20 minutes or longer, stirring regularly.
- Ensuring that chicken is thoroughly cooked, add sweet soy sauce, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer for 5 minutes or until gravy has thickened to your taste.
- Garnish the Chicken wings in sweet soy sauce with sliced pepper and serve.